11/8/09

Days Still Goes On~!!

yo bloog~
hoohohohoho
My brother said that i have to write my blog with english language -____-
so everyone can read my blog..
is that so important ?
i don't know...
i guess i'll try it now...
hahahaha...
i think i now remembered that days i used nihon language~
hahahahaha
it's so difficult, my friends can't read it...
so i use indonesian
well now i will tell you my story...
2 days ago (on friday)
i had hot temperature...
it's so definetly stink -_____-
i hate it...
i can't sleep
i can't eat (i lost 5 KG)
and i keep crying...
because my mom is'nt beside me, because she have to work in the office...
she had to meeting or something with the arabian...
i hate it if my mom not beside me...
so i keep crying alone...
hahahahaha~
so sad huh ?
and then the next day i feel not too great..
i'm still confused...
but it's better than yesterday...
so my family and i, go to the mall...
i bought DVD's~
Bloody Monday & Attack of the pin up boys
so cool~
but the blody monday one was broken..
so, i can't watch it T___T
and then this day...
i'm just stayed in my room...
all day..
so bored -______-
i just watched DVDs...
and in the evening, my mom bought me some pizza~
the Meat lovers one~
yay~!!
hahahahaha
really love that XDD
but.
i just eat one...
because i'm still sick...
ooh~!!
i'm forgot something !!
this day i do my Science worksheet and study in the evening 'till night...
so boring huh ?
ok~
this is it..
my day..
another boring day..
huhuhuhuhuhu *cried*
ok..
if you indonesian, you can change this post into indonesian language with Google translate~
ok ?
Bye bye~~
See yahhh~

PS.
This day was a special day !!
Guess what ?
this day is my Anniversarry with My Super Duper Best Friends (SuJUMP Memba~!!)
happy anniv you guys~

No comments:

Post a Comment